Neighborhood Nights is an opportunity for us to learn and play together as a community. We offer 8-weeks of sessions for all ages in the Fall, Winter, and Summer.
The Winter Session starts Tuesday, January 14 and will run every Tuesday night until March 3 from 6:30-8:00pm at our church. Free childcare is provided by qualified staff in a safe and fun environment. Come meet your neighbors and grab a session to enrich your life this winter.
- The Art of Knitting: Learn among experienced knitters, create or bring your own project, and/or join the project of knitting prayer shawls for the elderly and sick in our community
- Zumba with Dee & Ki: What do cardio, muscle toning, and dance all have in common? ZUMBA - the fun fitness workout that feels like a dance party!
- Life and Breath Yoga: This class will include an introduction to several styles and practices of yoga. No special skills or physical abilities needed.
- Home Repair: Learn how to do simple repairs like screen/window repair, door hardware, ceramic tile installation, electrical, plumbing, how to properly use different tools, and more!
- Emotionally Healthy Relationships: Topics include how to stop mind reading and clarify expectations, how to check your "Community Temperature Reading," genogramming your family and much more
- Creative Writing: These sessions will help writers to generate both fiction and nonfiction using techniques that emphasize play and sensory experience. Open to all skill levels, but must be willing to draw.
Include Bible stories/journaling, creative food making, games and other fun activities for kids ages PreK - 8th grade.