We exist to help people take their next step into a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our Stated Values:
Here at Fuller we have discerned key values that when we aim at them we will best accomplish our mission.
Gather Values - What does it look like when we gather for worship?
- Preaching strong Biblical messages with life application
- Promoting high participation in the leadership of worship and the engagement of the congregation
- Celebrating fresh and creative worship that is rooted in historic practice
Go Values - What does it look like as we live on mission?
- Introducing children to the pathway of Christian faith
- Building Gospel-driven relationships in our community and around the world
- Reaching out to the people in our community with ministries that draw them toward Christ
Grow Values - What does it look like as we become more like Jesus?
- Equipping people in their faith formation and leadership development
- Assimilating new people into the life of the church
- Fostering a culture of care and support for members and attenders
Our Specific Strategies:
We believe God is calling us to explore several unique strategies that will help us best accomplish our mission.
- Feature expository preaching messages, most often in series
- Encourage holistic engagement in our worship services
- Develop a plan to remodel our current facility
- Develop an authentic participatory worship culture
- Explore the addition of a childcare program and facility
- Establish an intentional outward focus
- Launch midweek ministries to more effectively reach out to people in our community
- Follow the model of Ephesians 4:12 in faith formation, leadership development, and mutual caring
- Develop an assimilation plan for new attenders
- Explore modifications in how our ministry is governed to more effectively fulfill our mission
* Approved July 2017